Episode 64 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a brief message of encouragement from Steve Cullum to you, the youth worker. As we head into a new year, we know that many of you have experienced some rough patches and have even thought about giving up at least once or twice, or maybe you know someone who has really struggled recently.
In this episode, Steve shares five encouragements adapted from the book, It's Personal, by Virginia Ward, Reggie Joiner, and Kristen Ivy, and the teaching series of the same name by XP3:
- Jesus knows your name.
- Jesus knows what matters to you.
- Jesus understands your story.
- Jesus loves you no matter what.
- Jesus knows your potential.
Links mentioned during this episode:
- It's Personal book
- It's Personal XP3 series
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Check out Steve's blog: http://stevecullum.com
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
Sponsors for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!